Your added value: Increased efficiency with reduced use of resources thanks to clear structures and effective processes.
We accompany you as a reliable partner on your way!
Digitization of processes
The digitalization of processes refers to the conversion of manual and paper-based business processes to digital solutions. Technologies such as cloud computing, automation, artificial intelligence and data analysis are used to optimize and automate business processes.
The digitalization of processes offers a number of advantages, such as
- Increased efficiency by reducing manual tasks and the associated cost savings
- Improving quality by minimizing errors and standardizing processes
- Improved transparency and traceability through digital documentation and automatic process tracking
- More flexibility and adaptability to changing customer requirements and needs
- Increased data security through digital archiving and avoidance of paper documents.
The digitalization of processes is an important step in remaining competitive and meeting the increasing demands for speed, quality and flexibility. However, it also requires careful planning and implementation to ensure that the digital solutions meet the needs of the company and its customers and can be used effectively.
For process automation, we rely on the Microsoft Power Platform on the one hand and Apache HOP on the other
ERP introduction and data migration
We support you in the selection, proof of concept (Poc) and implementation of your ERP system. Here we cover both the customer and the supplier side.
We cover the following services:
- Customer-facing ERP specialist with in-depth process, finance and ERP knowledge
- BPMN-compliant process recording, process optimization and implementation in the ERP landscape
- Finance and controlling consulting (external and internal cost and performance accounting)
- Installation and configuration of all MS Dynamics 365 Business Central modules
- Licensing of Microsoft products incl. MS Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Customized application development
- Data migration
- Integration and connection of third-party systems (via API, platform, EDI …)
- Training courses via our KTC Academy
- GoLive accompaniment
- Service and support during operation
We have specialized in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central as an ERP system.
We record your processes in accordance with BPMN and thus lay the foundation for process automation.
- BPMN Configured process recording
- Automation of processes and documents
- Lean Construction
- Lean Administration
Process optimization is the systematic improvement of business processes in order to increase efficiency, productivity and quality. This can help to save time and costs, reduce errors, improve customer satisfaction and increase competitiveness. Successful process optimization requires continuous monitoring and adjustment of business processes to ensure that they meet the changing requirements and needs of the company and its customers.
- JEE Stack
- Spring Framework
- Oracle DB (PL-SQL)
- Application server / web container (Wildfly, JBoss,…)
We secure your competitive advantage and develop individual software solutions & tools for your company and your teams. We are also happy to accompany you through the entire lifecycle.
- HTML 5
- App development (iOS, Android)
With us, you will never miss the boat again, because we will make your company fit for the future on the web. From A for app development to Z for future-oriented e-commerce solutions, we are the right partner for you.
- Seeburger BIS/BIC
- Mule ESB
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Hop
- Univention Platform
- Microsoft Power Platform
Architecture & Governance (AG)
- Code compliance (SonarQube, Flexera)
- Architecture (system, software)
- Development Firefighter
- Special advice
We unleash your potential. Architecturally customized system landscapes, code compliance & governance are among our strengths. As firefighters, we save your development project.
Our decades of experience in the field of lean construction coupled with the methods of traditional construction management make us the ideal partner for the introduction of lean methods for the construction site and the ancillary building trade.
Lean construction is a methodology that originates from lean management and focuses on the optimization of construction processes. The aim is to minimize waste and maximize added value by continuously improving processes.
The advantages of lean construction include
- Increased efficiency by reducing waste and the associated cost savings
- Improving quality and customer satisfaction by focusing on the needs of customers and stakeholders
- Better planning and collaboration between different trades, which can lead to faster turnaround times and fewer errors
- Higher employee motivation and satisfaction through participation in improving processes and collaboration in interdisciplinary teams
- More flexibility in planning and adaptation to changing requirements without exceeding the time and cost frame.
By applying lean construction, construction companies can increase their efficiency and become more competitive, while increasing customer satisfaction and reducing their environmental impact.