The ERP solution Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, designed for medium-sized companies, has received further new functions in the fall update, which we would like to briefly present here:
- Faster customization with Microsoft Power Platform through additional templates and ready-made scenarios
- The intercompany and consolidation functions now work across environments
- New functionality in warehouse management, including improved picking processes
- Increased availability – Business Central is now available in more than 130 countries and regions
- Development – complete conversion to Visual Studio Code
- New reporting incl. SAF-T (Denmark) and FAC (France)
- Extended reports and a new analysis module
With Dynamics 365 Business Central 2023 Wave 2, Microsoft is underlining its commitment to providing small and medium-sized businesses with the tools they need to succeed in a competitive market. The new version is available immediately and promises to be a decisive factor for the growth and success of SMEs worldwide.
Questions? contact us we are happy to help!